Providence, Rhode Island, US
About Trudi Baldwin
TrudiBVoice has a clear, articulate, classy voice. Raised in England and living in the US, she sounds transatlantic with just a hint of British. She has a sophisticated, elegant voice...Good for upscale, intelligent, well-traveled audiences. Museum tours, education, and corporate events are a speciality. She also is skilled at complex technical material and has an affinity for nonprofit cause-related subject matter.
Can travel to record in studios in Providence, anywhere in Rhode Island, Connecticut, NYC, and Boston. I am dependable, great at taking direction, a quick study, and strong on technical and medical pronunciation.Read More
Volunteer V/O with Librivox primarily stories and poetry. Multiple presentations for Columbia University graduate program in communications.Read More
Edge Studio, NYC. Lessons with genre-specific coaches - David Goldberg, Noelle Romano, Carol Monda, Johnny Heller, Danielle Quisenberry.Read More
How do I work with Trudi Baldwin?
You can start working with Trudi Baldwin in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Trudi Baldwin to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Trudi Baldwin's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Trudi Baldwin and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Trudi Baldwin?
Payment to Trudi Baldwin is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Trudi Baldwin's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Trudi Baldwin in just a couple of clicks.