Candler, North Carolina, US
About Talia Service
Articulate speaker with a natural tone
I am a client-oriented voice actor, and it is always my goal to exceed expectations. I am a hard worker and I return work as soon as possible and ahead of schedule. I handle critiques and changes in a professional manner.Read More
My demos are the best representation of my skills. While I am new to voiceover work, I am a classically trained vocalist and trained actor, and am very confident in my ability to meet the needs of clients and adapt to their specific needs.Read More
B.S. Music Technology, May 2018
The University of North Carolina at Asheville
Intern at Echo Mountain Recording Studios
How do I work with Talia Service?
You can start working with Talia Service in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Talia Service to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Talia Service's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Talia Service and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Talia Service?
Payment to Talia Service is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Talia Service's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Talia Service in just a couple of clicks.