Los Angeles, California, US
About Tommy Smeltzer
I've done thousands of spots for hundreds of major brands including Toyota, Cox, Coca-Cola, Taco Bell, Pep Boys, TBS, Nordstrom Rack... they all are highlights in their own way. SAG-AFTRA Performer.Read More
Experienced editor and sound designer with high-end gear and recording environment.Read More
Working professional beginning in Atlanta with clients including Ford, Six Flags, Coca-Cola, and Church's Chicken as well as the daytime voice of TBS for three years and the original radio voice for Cingular Wireless (Yeah it's been that long...). Moved to LA to join the scale roster at ICM (now DPN Talent) and have worked promo, animation and a ton of commercials including Toyota, Charter, Nordstrom Rack and ProActiv.Read More
Auburn University (college radio 3 years), worked as a studio engineer for 7-1/2 years studying the greats at work and practicing what they did every night - the best education a voice actor can get. Animation-Ginny McSwain, Acting - Brian Reise.Read More
How do I work with Tommy Smeltzer?
You can start working with Tommy Smeltzer in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Tommy Smeltzer to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Tommy Smeltzer's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Tommy Smeltzer and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Tommy Smeltzer?
Payment to Tommy Smeltzer is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Tommy Smeltzer's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Tommy Smeltzer in just a couple of clicks.