Johannesburg, Gauteng, ZA • 11:13 AM Local Time
About Tebogo Taupedi
My Voice is of a mid 20's male, mature with a deep calming toneRead More
I also do my own studio recordings and post production, with attention to detail as to how the client envisions the final product. I incorporate a unique style to ensure originality and exclusivity.Read More
music/ jingle producer
La G Pub
Street Vendor (clothing brand)
27th Ave boutique
WEZA THAT GUY - Voice Over Master Class with Mr. Weza MatomaneRead More
I have worked for many years to develop my crisp strong toned voice and speak with clear diction and a versatility to adjust to each individual project. My mentor Mr. Weza Matomane has applauded my talent for following directions and interpreting the needs requiring few takes in order to deliver just what is expected from me.WEZA THAT GUY MEDIA
How do I work with Tebogo Taupedi?
You can start working with Tebogo Taupedi in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Tebogo Taupedi to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Tebogo Taupedi's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Tebogo Taupedi and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Tebogo Taupedi?
Payment to Tebogo Taupedi is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Tebogo Taupedi's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Tebogo Taupedi in just a couple of clicks.