About Steve Ivey
More than four years of experience in voice overs, including TV and radio commercials, corporate videos, podcasts and more.Read More
Here to provide more than just the words on the page. A decade of experience as a writer and editor, plus extensive on-air radio and live event emcee and announcing experience.Read More
Experience in TV and radio commercials, corporate videos, explainers, stage announcements and much moreRead More
Deloitte Friendly's Restaurants Whirlpool Libreview blood glucose monitor Weber Grills National Institute on Drug Abuse Schomp Automotive Henry Ford Bariatric Surgery Glendale Unified School District Career and Technical Education Conestoga College Stanton OpticalRead More
Bachelor's degree in journalism and political science; University of Kentucky Master of Business Administration, University of KentuckyRead More
Reviews 5.0View All (53)
3 people said Steve was a professional inside and outside the studio.
Fast turnaround and very professional! Steve's work was great! Many thanks!
How do I work with Steve Ivey?
You can start working with Steve Ivey in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Steve Ivey to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Steve Ivey's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Steve Ivey and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Steve Ivey?
Payment to Steve Ivey is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Steve Ivey's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Steve Ivey in just a couple of clicks.