New York City, New York, US • 6:20 PM Local Time
About Vanessa Hylande
Metropolitan Opera Ballet including Julie Taymor's The Magic Flute, Aida and Turandot. Singer and frequent soloist with KHORIKOS, an a cappella chorus under the Artistic Direction of Maestro Jesse Mark Peckham. Carnegie Hall, Avery Fisher Hall, Alice Tully Hall, The Jerome L Greene Space (WQXR/WNYC), PS122 Gala - The Paramount Hotel/Diamond Horseshoe with Andrew Ondrejcak, and back up vocals with Shara Worden (Mason Jar Music). B.A. from the University of California, Santa Barbara in International Relations. Formerly the Executive Director of HarlemLIVE, a non-profit youth journalism program in Harlem, worked for the Council on Foreign Relations as the Coordinator of the Public Health and Bio-Terrorism Task Force, America's Response to Terrorism Task Force Staff.Read More
How do I work with Vanessa Hylande?
You can start working with Vanessa Hylande in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Vanessa Hylande to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Vanessa Hylande's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Vanessa Hylande and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Vanessa Hylande?
Payment to Vanessa Hylande is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Vanessa Hylande's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Vanessa Hylande in just a couple of clicks.