N/A • 9:28 PM Local Time
About Virginia Thorn
I am an Emmy Award winning Sound Editor specialising in Dialogue Production for Film and Television. I have a home recording studio able to produce industry standard professional audio. I am a trained actor graduated from Rose Bruford College, London. My expertise as a singer trained in Classical, Musical Theatre & Folk Styles means I am well placed to pick up most accents and am a flexible and versatile voice actor. I have a broad range of pitch and a trained musical ear, which supports me to pick up accents quickly and accurately. I grew up in South East London so my native accent is Estuary English. While young, I took LAMDA Speech and Drama lessons through which I developed RP. My mother's native tongue is Spanish and her home country is Argentina, so I can perform basic Spanish and access a General Latin American Accent. I love engaging with exciting material and bringing characters, script and story to life.Read More
I am an Emmy Award winning Sound Editor specialising in Dialogue Production for Film and Television. I won an Emmy for my work on the David Simon HBO show Generation Kill: (Website hidden)(Phone hidden)/Read More
Boom PostRead More
How do I work with Virginia Thorn?
You can start working with Virginia Thorn in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Virginia Thorn to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Virginia Thorn's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Virginia Thorn and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Virginia Thorn?
Payment to Virginia Thorn is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Virginia Thorn's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Virginia Thorn in just a couple of clicks.