Cleveland, Ohio, US
About Andy Barch
I possess a wide range of vocal talents. I can produce an upbeat, wild and crazy ad for a car dealership, yet I can also produce a slower, more professional narraration that can be very effective for audiobooks, presentations, voicemail messages, etc.
I do a number of impressions, and my voice is pretty flexible, fluid, deep, and is regarded by many as very professional.
I have been in the radio business for a little over 15 years now. My responsibilities in radio range from producing sporting events, producing/creating commercials and promos, writing scripts, conducting play-by-play for multiple sports, as well as anchoring sportscasts and hosting talkshows.
I've worked in baseball as a radio play by play announcer for 13 years. In 2003 I was the voice of the Jamestown Jammers, a short season affiliate of the Florida Marlins.
I spent the next six years as the radio voice of the West Virginia Power. During my tenure in West Virginia, I worked for three affiliates (Toronto, Milwaukee and Pittsburgh). I also hosted a daily talk show titled "Bull on Baseball" and conducted play by play brodcasts for high school football.
I currently work as the play by play radio voice of the Lake Erie Crushers in the Frontier League, and I do freelance play by play as well.
I've also done several voiceovers, and PSA's for non-profit organizations.
Degree: Bachelor of Arts and Sciences
School: Bowling Green State University
Focus: Television, Radio and Management
Year of Graduation: 2003
How do I work with Andy Barch?
You can start working with Andy Barch in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Andy Barch to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Andy Barch's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Andy Barch and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Andy Barch?
Payment to Andy Barch is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Andy Barch's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Andy Barch in just a couple of clicks.