About Susan Greet
Production companies around the world have hired this talent: She is highly experienced at drafting, writing and voicing every type of script, often with razor-thin deadlines.
My range: Extensive.
AN INVITING SMILE IN MY VOICE: Polished, articulate, and professional, warm and friendly, someone to be trusted - sincere. Informative and articulate: Perfect for professional presentations, on-hold announcements and industrial applications, children's books.
My goal: To deliver more than what you expect.
Committed to delivering beyond expectationsRead More
A professional with a broad range of corporate and voice experience, from public speaking and training, to story-telling. Her career encompasses every aspect of spoken - and written communications: sales, marketing and management, expert copywriting and editing, retail, R&D, manufacturing and more.Read More
Served hundreds of clients over decadesRead More
How do I work with Susan Greet?
You can start working with Susan Greet in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Susan Greet to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Susan Greet's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Susan Greet and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Susan Greet?
Payment to Susan Greet is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Susan Greet's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Susan Greet in just a couple of clicks.