About Leonard Nelson
Leonard has a deep, smooth baritone voice. Clients say he has "a good set of pipes." Leonard easily transitions from a bold movie trailer to articulated storytellingRead More
State of the art sound studio with both audio and video editing bay
-audio mixing utilizing voice, sound effects and music
-Clean up editing
22 years in radio, San Francisco market; voiceover skills in commercial copy, promotions, audiobooks, training and animated characters;Read More
National Venture Capital Association
U.S. Department of Homeland Security
San Francisco State University, Broadcast Communication Arts, Bachelor of Arts, cume laude
VoiceMedia, Susan McCollom voice coach
I have gone to Leonard for various VO work on Prankster projects.Prankster Entertainment
There are two reasons I continue to keep his contact info close by:
· The professional manner in which he works to the final deliverable. He communicates effectively to understand the vision for the final VO and nails it – and he works with ease to get the vision/final VO correct.
· His ability to infect multiple emotional qualities to the VO. He can nail a wide range of VO needs, from a “grounded, voice of authority” in a piece to a “fringe cartoon caricature”.
It is an added bonus that his years of sound producing also give him the ability to deliver a finished piece with effects, music bed, etc. This extra value is priceless. I highly recommend working with Leonard for your audio needs.
Greg Wilker, Executive Producer
Leonard Nelson is a vocal artist with the rare talent to not only bring your prose to life, but to give your characters a three dimensional life of their own. My own book - Tales of The Blue Meanie - is a memoir that flashes back to the hazy crazy days of the Sixties. And the voice he gave the characters were so right on that I imagined they were sitting next to me, talking and laughing about those unforgettable times. I look forward to working with Leonard on other projects in the future. I whole-heartedly recommend him to all authors and audiobook publishers who are looking for a marvelous artist of the microphone... Allan Cole, 3-18-2014. www.acole.comAllan Cole, author "Tales of the Blue Meanie"
I have worked with Leonard Nelson on various projects and have found him to be a great asset. His voice has the quality that makes you want to listen…like some one who is telling a compelling story. Leonard is very directable and professional. I have the highest regard for Leonard’s capabilities.Skyridge Productions
How do I work with Leonard Nelson?
You can start working with Leonard Nelson in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Leonard Nelson to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Leonard Nelson's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Leonard Nelson and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Leonard Nelson?
Payment to Leonard Nelson is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Leonard Nelson's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Leonard Nelson in just a couple of clicks.