South Jordan, Utah, US • 3:16 AM Local Time
About Catherine Wallet
I have extensive stage experience (more than forty years), including plays and musicals. This experience of portraying many different characters translates beautifully to voice over work.Read More
I have excellent diction and exceptional oral reading and writing skills.Read More
I have attended numerous acting workshops and studied Acting for Television with John Loprieno (star of One Life to Live). I also have a Bachelor's degree in Liberal Studies.Read More
How do I work with Catherine Wallet?
You can start working with Catherine Wallet in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Catherine Wallet to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Catherine Wallet's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Catherine Wallet and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Catherine Wallet?
Payment to Catherine Wallet is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Catherine Wallet's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Catherine Wallet in just a couple of clicks.