San Francisco, California, US
About walter mack
Warm, emotional, empathetic, approachable, and youthful.Read More
I'm very open to feedback, enthusiastic about the craft, and have no issues with re-recording lines until the employer is happy.Read More
I come from a theater and on-camera background, which has helped a ton with my voice work. For voicework, I've mainly stuck with audio plays and video games, though I'm branching out to radio and narration work.
Abraham - Pendant Production's Romeo and Juliet * (2016) (Audio Play)
Five-o - Pendant Production's Seminar episode 71 * (2016) (Audio Drama)
Jeffrey Dahmer - the Murder Express (2016) (PC Video Game)
Inigo - Heart Fragment (201x) (PC Video Game) (In Production)
Russians, French, Germans - Bunker Busters (2017) (PC Video Game) (Steam Greenlit, In Production)
Peter - Alice in Neverland (2017) (PC Video Game) (In Production)
Guard - Forbidden Arts (2018) (PC Video Game) (In Production)
*Nominated for a Parsec Award
Suits 'n Nukes
Ostrich Burger Productions
Metropolitan Arts and Technology High School- Advanced Theater
University of California, Merced- Theater and Social Responsibility
How do I work with walter mack?
You can start working with walter mack in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite walter mack to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review walter mack's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire walter mack and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay walter mack?
Payment to walter mack is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with walter mack's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to walter mack in just a couple of clicks.