Los Angeles, California, US
About Wendy Heard
Wendy Heard is a published author and a voice actor with experience in audiobooks, corporate presentations, animation and marketing, educational technology and online coursework, and voice narration for ADA compliance.Read More
- Narration of online courses
- Accessibility voiceover for ADA
- Voiceover: Screencasting: Corporate and Educational
- Advertisements/Marketing: Corporate and Educational
Master's Degree in Educational Leadership
Bachelor's Degree in Studio Art
How do I work with Wendy Heard?
You can start working with Wendy Heard in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Wendy Heard to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Wendy Heard's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Wendy Heard and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Wendy Heard?
Payment to Wendy Heard is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Wendy Heard's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Wendy Heard in just a couple of clicks.