DemosView All (4)
About Lin Qian
Bilingual, Professional, Welcoming, With Translation SkillsRead More
Voted "Top 10 Most Beautiful Voices in Shanghai" ( 2010, by local radio station, top 10 out of 10,000 participants )
1st Winner in "Shanghai Children's Book Reading Competition" (2013)
Strength: great mandarin as well as great English.
Citibank ( IVR China market)
Clarins ( video narration Taiwan market and mainland China market )
Rolex ( video narration )
Continental Airlines ( airline safety video)
Alcatel Lucent ( message on hold)
IBM ( e-learning )
Siemens ( product introduction )
Johnson & Johnson ( product video narration)
Ohio State Department of Education ( exam paper )
Sanofi ( interactive voice response )
...and many more
Voice acting schools in both Shanghai, China and New York, USA.Read More
Reviews 5.0View All (18)
Takes Direction Very Well
4 people said Lin followed directions to deliver the project.
3 people said Lin was a professional inside and outside the studio.
Excellent Audio Quality
1 person said Lin’s audio quality exceeded their expectations.
Thank you Lin!
Amazing work, as always!!
How do I work with Lin Qian?
You can start working with Lin Qian in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Lin Qian to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Lin Qian's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Lin Qian and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Lin Qian?
Payment to Lin Qian is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Lin Qian's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Lin Qian in just a couple of clicks.