About John Wiik
My voice has been called "unique"--but that doesn't help you to choose me. I have specialized in "high energy" car dealer and race track ads for years, but I'm capable of virtually all voiceover projects. I have 22+ years radio experience, a quiet room, a nice microphone and professional gear. I take direction well, and will always include a phone patch with your record session if you wish.Read More
Complete Audio Production
Internet or Overnight CD delivery
Began my radio career in 1986, quickly learned that commercials were more fun than live on-air, because I could play around with an idea until I got it exactly how I wanted it. Learned from great people in over 20 markets to write and create commercials.Read More
Currently enrolled in the school of hard knocks, a continuing educational facility.
Working with two voice coaches and a mentor to improve my skills with every opportunity.
20+ year radio veteran from DJ to talk show host, news, some sports, weather and radio thons.
How do I work with John Wiik?
You can start working with John Wiik in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite John Wiik to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review John Wiik's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire John Wiik and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay John Wiik?
Payment to John Wiik is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with John Wiik's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to John Wiik in just a couple of clicks.