About Carol Inman
Warm, classy, persuasive, alluring, sultry, smooth, comedic-timing, professional, fun, charming, uplifting, reassuring and believable, snob, rich, storyteller, sincere, strong haughty: Carol Inman has a mid-range voice delivered with engaged concern and a fresh approach. She enunciates clearly with authority for technical biotech, aerospace or medical projects. Suited to narration, corporate, health, religious and children's stories. Thanks for listening!
Carol can provide sound effects and some music, but primarily deliver edited and finished voice tracks with clean, high-quality sound files. Up to 24-hr. turnaround by MP3 (e-mail). Will do her best to work with a client's budget.Read More
Terri Apple, Brigitte Burdine, Charles Michel, Del Mar Media Arts, Kalmenson & Kalmenson, Beverly Bremers (ongoing). Attended Voice 2008/Los Angeles.Read More
How do I work with Carol Inman?
You can start working with Carol Inman in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Carol Inman to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Carol Inman's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Carol Inman and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Carol Inman?
Payment to Carol Inman is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Carol Inman's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Carol Inman in just a couple of clicks.