Escondido, California, US • 5:55 AM Local Time
About Benjamin Jordan
I am a tenor and grew up singing, and always enjoyed reading out loud. I have a well-balanced modulation and can easily introduce passion, inflection, tonal variance, and emotion to my recordings.
As an engineer, I also record, clean, edit and where necessary add effects to my own recordings. I have all the studio equipment and skills necessary to be a one-stop voiceover shop.
I can deliver the voice you need with no need for additional post-production on your part. It will be clear, clean, noise-free, articulate, and easy to understand right out of the gate.Read More
Narration and script writing for corporate and commercial video production is a gift of mine. Having been the face and voice for the company Altium Limited (an Australian Public Company) since 2008, I have completely written, narrated, and produced over 200 marketing and communications videos.
I wish to branch out and narrate audio books, particularly non-fiction, self improvement, psychology and scientific, though I am open to more if the fit is right.
Altium Limited.Read More
Member - Audio Engineering Society.
Bachelor of Engineering (Hons. I)
How do I work with Benjamin Jordan?
You can start working with Benjamin Jordan in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Benjamin Jordan to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Benjamin Jordan's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Benjamin Jordan and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Benjamin Jordan?
Payment to Benjamin Jordan is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Benjamin Jordan's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Benjamin Jordan in just a couple of clicks.