Low, Deep Voice
Almost perfect English
English (North American), English, Chinese (Mandarin)
Animation, Audiobooks, Business, Documentaries, Educational, Internet Video, Movie Trailers, Podcasting, Radio, Telephone, Television, Videogames
INTEL CHINA Beijing, China
Market Analyst, Insights and Marketing Research Team April 2014 – December 2014
• Developed strategic relationships with the Intel marketing and product development teams to incorporate market insights into marketing and business decision-making as well as the product development process.
• Incorporated end-user experiences and determined branding implications including fit with Intel brand.
• Placed a large focus on Internet of Things, Wearable, and User Experience.
LIGHT READING Beijing, China
Freelance Analyst September 2006 – March 2014
Light Reading is a top telecom market consulting firm of the United States.
• Conducted business development work with China Mobile, China Unicom, and China Telecom. Wrote detailed market research reports on China and Asia’s telecom markets and conducted advisory services for LR clients.
CCID CONSULTING Beijing, China
Senior Telecom Analyst (Consultant) September 2005 – August 2006
CCID Consulting is the largest IT market research firm in China.
• Analyzed the future development of Chinese and overseas markets, researching cutting-edge issues including Next Generation Network (NGN), Telecom Operator Transformation, and Industry Telecom Applications.
• Provided 10+ market analyses and intelligence consultancies for enterprises such as 3G Market Analysis for NOKIA, competitive analysis for Huawei, and five-year strategies for provincial telecom operators.
• Executed investment due diligence policies for leading telecom companies throughout China.
ZTE CORPORATION Beijing, China
Marketing Support Engineer January 2001 – September 2005
ZTE Corporation is the number two telecom equipment vendor in China.
• Worked with optical transmission products, winning the bids for the Backbone Transmission Network of several provinces. Implemented training initiatives to ensure customers had understanding of products.
• Utilized competitive intelligence to analyze market information and position organization for the future.
• Improved the employee performance evaluation policy and proposed suggestions that enhanced processes.
• Developed a key partnership with the Overseas Marketing Alliance Program with Huawei Technologies, the number one telecom vendor. Collaborated on new initiatives and established continued communication.
ELECTRONIX STAFFING SERVICES, INC. Milpatas, CA
Headhunter, Database Software Engineer January 1999 – December 2000
Electronix Staffing Services, Inc. is a human resources services firm.
• Led candidate screening, staffing, and headhunting for both large corporations and smaller start-up firms.
• Successfully acquired two large IT companies as customers within a one-week time period.
• Established marketing initiatives, including a corporate website and developed an elite candidate database.
Master of Business Administration
Vlerick Business School (BiMBA), Beijing, China
Master of Science – Electrical Engineering
Oregon Health and Science University, Portland, Oregon
Bachelor of Science – Electrical Engineering
Xi’ An Jiao Tong University, Xi’An, Shaanxi, China
iPhone Earphone plus Microphone
Computer & Software
Windows 7, Dell Vostro 2520 Notebook Computer
Email or Upload
I will try my best with my natural voice.
Voice Over Clients
Payment to Xuefei Peng is made through Voices.com SurePay®, our escrow service that guarantees your project is completed to your satisfaction. Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com and when your work is done, simply download the final files, and release funds to Xuefei Peng.
To invite Xuefei Peng to audition for your project, simply invite them to a job. Share your project details to quickly and easily receive a quote.
Have questions about posting a job?
See how Voices.com works here.