San Ysidro, California, US • 2:05 PM Local Time
About Yuma Torres
I am a senior in law school in Mexico with 5 years experience at a San Diego downtown law firm as a paralegal.Read More
I am a certified translator from English to Spanish and Spanish to EnglishRead More
I am finishing my law school in Mexico and have applied for the LLM Master program at USDRead More
How do I work with Yuma Torres?
You can start working with Yuma Torres in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Yuma Torres to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Yuma Torres' proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Yuma Torres and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Yuma Torres?
Payment to Yuma Torres is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Yuma Torres' work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Yuma Torres in just a couple of clicks.