Los Angeles, California, US
About Zoe Yale
I have a soothing, rich alto voice with the ability and range to go from a raspy, coy, cosmetic read to a whimsical, bright, girlish miss, and many characters in between. I am experienced in adding real, clear emotion to text and specialize in story-telling, be it in audiobooks or animation.Read More
I am an organized, responsive, creative voice artist who takes direction well and will bring specificity, life, and vibrancy to your project.Read More
I have done commercial voiceover for Hyundai, NOCABLE, and others as well as the podcast Deliberations presented by Pen Drop and the radio play The Murder on Manor Hill by Alex Weber.Read More
BA from UCLA School of Theater, Film and Television
Studied under Mary Lynn Wissner, Founder of Voices Voicecasting
How do I work with Zoe Yale?
You can start working with Zoe Yale in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Zoe Yale to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Zoe Yale's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Zoe Yale and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Zoe Yale?
Payment to Zoe Yale is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Zoe Yale's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Zoe Yale in just a couple of clicks.