6 Top Trend Reports for Creatives
If you’re looking for inspiration on how to supercharge your marketing efforts, these six insightful reports on marketing trends can certainly help. Rich with research and analysis, there is something in each that’s sure to benefit marketers from a wide variety of specialities.
So if you need marketing insights and inspiration – go no further! Skip the deep Google – and hop on the fast track by leveraging these powerful marketing trends insights.
1. For All Creatives in North America: Voices Trends Report
The voice is one of advertising and media’s most powerful vehicles, able to connect with audiences on a level that is distinctly and persuasively human.
But how we choose it and how we use it speaks to something much larger: the voice that is selected can be a direct reflection of the psyche of the consumer; the medium it is embedded in is a reflection of a generation.
The Trends Reports examine how advertisers, educators, and companies large and small are attempting to connect with their target audiences, across North America and beyond and what the future trends in marketing will be.
More specifically, the data contained herein illuminates trends in:
- The rise of gender equality and equal employment opportunities for both males and females.
- The increase in work classified as the gig economy in which creatives can expect to move away from the traditional methods and style of work and move into more freelance-based roles.
- The lean towards human voices as preference over synthetic voices as more voice-enabled or voice-activated technology emerges.
- The booming elearning industry and what to expect in the coming years.
2. For Content Marketers: Content Marketing Institute’s Benchmarks, Budgets and Trends for 2019
Whether your business is B2B or B2C, Content Marketing Institute (CMI)’s Benchmarks, Budgets and Trends has valuable insights for you.
Gathered through survey research, CMI has rounded up the keys for effective marketing, including the tactics marketers are using most often, the social media channels they’re using and how to build trust with your target audiences by putting them first, ahead of their promotional messaging.
Offering an in-depth analysis, CMI encourages readers to “dig in to explore the underlying “whys,” “whats” and “hows” that the data uncovers.”
Download CMIs Benchmarks, Budgets and Trends for 2019.
3. For Social Media Mavens: Social Media Today’s Trends That Will Dominate 2019
Since the world of social media is constantly changing, bringing new trends and rules each year, it can be difficult to keep on top of the trends and ensure that you are staying ahead of the curve.
A roundup of what you can expect to see in social media may be the thing you need to set you on the right track this year. Social Media Today takes a look at five key trends in social media for 2019, including social media listening and personalization on your social media channels.
Take a look through the Social Media Today’s Social Media Trends for 2019 for yourself.
4. For Marketers Looking to Utilize More Tech In Their Strategies: IBM’S 2019 Marketing Trends
From AI to agile, digital transformations are changing what it means to be a modern marketer.
In their 2019 report, IBM identifies 9 of the most exciting trends that will change how people work, market and enhance every customer experience and interaction.
Take an in-depth look at their 9 predicted marketing trends.
5. For Marketing Professionals: Demand Gen Reports’ Marketing Impact Report
This report shows that companies are highly interested in the impact of marketing campaigns, the reasons why marketers are looking to better measure and understand their customers and the challenges facing marketers and their ability to prove the impact those campaigns have across audiences.
Along with how marketers appeal to external audiences, the report also shows how the internal perceptions of marketing can be improved and its ability to prove impact and how marketers can enhance their measurement efforts.
Download the full report to gain more interesting insights
6. For Tech Savvy Professionals: Deloitte’s TMT Predictions for 2019
According to Deloitte’s Technology, Media and Telecommunications Predictions report, 2019 will see professionals in the tech industry look toward the future.
This includes predictions that the usage of artificial intelligence will further accelerate in 2019 and evolve at a very rapid pace. The report looks at the distinction between machine learning, deep learning, natural language processing and computer vision.
Read the full report to gain more interesting insights.