The Complete Guide to Voices: How to Use and Succeed on the Platform
Whether you’re hiring talent for your next project or looking to book that next gig, we want you to be successful on Voices. This is why we created new long-form user guides, filled with chapters of how-to’s, best practices, links to blogs, FAQs, and videos: one for our client community and one for our talent community.
These user guides help you decide if Voices is right for you – an important aspect to consider before creating your account.
For clients, we also cover:
- Understanding the ways you can search for and invite talent to your project
- The entire job flow from posting a job, to narrowing down your favorite options, to hiring your number one choice
- All your billing and payment options to easily integrate with your internal payment processes
For talent, we also cover:
- Completing your profile to appear in the most relevant search results and attract the best jobs for your unique skills
- Replying to jobs in a way that’s efficient and effective at getting you the best chance of being chosen by clients
- Instructions for getting paid quickly and communicating well with clients
Your success is our success: that’s been our mantra since we started back in 2015. To this end, we create resources with you in mind. Whether you learn through:
- Video (you’ll enjoy our YouTube channel)
- Audio (you’ll appreciate our podcasts)
- Written (check out our blog or FAQs)
Or, if you want to take your time and peruse the complete guide to Voices with our new user guides – we’ve got you covered.