Columbus, Ohio, US • 5:03 AM (EST) Local Time
Young Adult (18-35), Middle Aged (35-54)
US General American (GenAm), US Midwest (Chicago, Great Lakes)Read More
Voice Over Skills
Animation Documentaries Audiobooks Elearning Radio Ad Videogames Podcasting Television Ad Video Narration Online AdRead More
Depends on length of edits, but typically within 24-48 hourse
Live Directed Sessions
Phone Call, Video Conferencing (Zoom, Skype)
Computer & Software
Acer Predator Helios 300 laptop, Audacity, Adobe Audition
Mic filter (cover), Room is surrounded by concrete and dry wall in a quiet space, so NO background noise!
I am able to record and edit my own audio or send raw mp3/wav files as needed. I am a 35 year old female with an American English accent from Ohio (so I can record in a Midwestern accent as well) and have produced multiple voiceovers for eLearning and animated videos. My vocal range can be enthusiastic and positive, educational, or even upset/angry when needed. I can pitch down my voice when reading for male parts within a script or change my inflection to sound a bit younger. I love videogames, podcasting, film/tv, and animation, as well as eLearning and audiobooks!Read More
Voice Over Experience
Project Manager for Learning & Development
- Manage projects within the Learning & Development team for onboarding store associates and the sales leadership teams
- Design and develop courses in Storyline and Articulate Rise, as well as rework courses in Captivate and transition to Articulate.
- Create audio voiceovers for eLearning courses
- Acting in film to support trainings and sales for associates
- Creating engaging interactions and games for trainings and annual sales summit meetings.
Senior eLearning Media Developer
- Developed interactive and engaging eLearning courses for clients using Articulate Storyline 360 and Lectora Publisher.
- Created graphic assets and implemented them into eLearning courses using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, or After Effects.
- Created Voice over audio and editing using Audacity and Yeti microphone.
- Managed multiple projects at any given time.
- Developed translation projects by taking translated course storyboards and converting courses from English to multiple languages.
- Created motion graphics within courses using Storyline and/or After Effects.
Concept and Environment Artist/UX Design
Developed concept environment art, gameplay elements, story structure, and modeling for a 1st person Survival Horror Game called “Nightfall”.
- Created high quality concept art and 3D models for an indie game, including environments, objects, character profiles, and much more.
- Developed intriguing overall story structure collaboratively with colleagues.
- Implemented models in Unreal Engine.
Video Editor and Software Tester
Produced over 60 internal training videos for Microsoft Game Studios Games Test employees.
- Worked as a mid-level Test Associate for global title shipped games for the XBOX 360 platform, including Fable III, Gears of War III (Multiplayer testing when needed), and training videos for Kinect testers.
- Recorded and edited company-wide conferences for archiving and future use within the company.
- Produced Voice Over, Storyboarding, Animation, 2D Art, Audio and Video Capture from Production to Post Production.
Client ListShow More
Voice Over Testimonials
How do I work with Anne Fosnaugh?
You can learn about how Voices works here.