Omaha, Nebraska, US • 4:59 AM (CDT) Local Time
Teen (13-17), Young Adult (18-35), Middle Aged (35-54), Senior (55+)
Australian, British (General), Dutch, French (General), German, Hawaiian, Indian (General), Irish (General), Italian (American), Italian (General), Japanese, New Zealand, North American (Canadian-General), North American (General), Russian, Scottish (General), Spanish (Latino)Read More
Voice Over Categories
Animation Movie Trailers Documentaries Audiobooks Elearning Radio Ad Telephone Videogames Podcasting Television Ad Video Narration Online Ad Voice AssistantRead More
Live Directed Sessions
Phone Call, Phone Patch, Video Conferencing (Zoom, Skype)
Shure SM-48, Tonor BM-700
Computer & Software
Adobe Audition, FL Studio
Sound proofed room, Focusrite Scarlett solo
I have a catalog of different voices that fit hundreds of different roles including cartoons, audiobooks, business settings, educational videos, and many more.Read More
How do I work with Ben Ray?
You can start working with Ben Ray in three simple steps:
- Invite Ben to respond to your new or existing project.
- Review Ben's proposal, portfolio, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Ben Ray.
You can learn about how Voices works here.
How do I pay Ben Ray?
Payment to Ben Ray is managed through our SurePay™ payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard, or PayPal directly through Voices.
- Voices holds your funds until you're satisfied with Ben's work.
- When the work is done, download your files.