London, Greater London, GB • 11:00 PM (WET) Local Time
English, PortugueseRead More
Child (5-12), Teen (13-17), Young Adult (18-35)
British (England - East Anglia, Cambridge, Hertfordshire), British (General), Portuguese (Brazilian), Portuguese (European)Read More
Voice Over Categories
Animation Movie Trailers Documentaries Elearning Radio Ad Telephone Podcasting Television Ad Video Narration Online Ad Voice AssistantRead More
Live Directed Sessions
Phone Call, Source-Connect, Video Conferencing (Zoom, Skype)
Headphone with microphone set
Computer & Software
Projecting my voice was a key skill I was able to learn throughout the years as well as adapting it to different scenarios. I have a lively voice, more high-pitched than lower. More importantly, I can adapt my voice to different characters or scenarios. If it was a serious voice, to a more upbeat or animated voice. My voice tone has a wide range.Read More
How do I work with Eva Vissangy?
You can start working with Eva Vissangy in three simple steps:
- Invite Eva to respond to your new or existing project.
- Review Eva's proposal, portfolio, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Eva Vissangy.
You can learn about how Voices works here.
How do I pay Eva Vissangy?
Payment to Eva Vissangy is managed through our SurePay™ payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard, or PayPal directly through Voices.
- Voices holds your funds until you're satisfied with Eva's work.
- When the work is done, download your files.