Watertown, Connecticut, US • 10:09 PM (EDT) Local Time
Teen (13-17), Young Adult (18-35), Middle Aged (35-54), Senior (55+)
Australian, British (England - Cockney, Estuary, East End), British (General), RussianRead More
Voice Over Categories
Animation Movie Trailers Documentaries Audiobooks Elearning Radio Ad Telephone Videogames Podcasting Television Ad Video Narration Online Ad Voice AssistantRead More
Live Directed Sessions
Phone Call, Video Conferencing (Zoom, Skype)
Blue Yeti with a pop filter and a microphone arm
Computer & Software
I have a very deep voice with a large range. I can do decent impressions of popular characters, such as Kermit the Frog or Marge Simpson. I can fake a variety of accents, but the ones I'm best at are Russian and Cockney. I have about a two octave singing voice as well, and I've had professional voice training.Read More
Voice Over Experience
Client ListShow More
How do I work with Garth Betts?
You can start working with Garth Betts in three simple steps:
- Invite Garth to respond to your new or existing project.
- Review Garth's proposal, portfolio, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Garth Betts.
You can learn about how Voices works here.
How do I pay Garth Betts?
Payment to Garth Betts is managed through our SurePay™ payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard, or PayPal directly through Voices.
- Voices holds your funds until you're satisfied with Garth's work.
- When the work is done, download your files.