Back to Kimberly's Profile

Commercial demo, Authoritative, Believable, Caring, Mom, Friend, luxurious, rich, Classy, Concerned, Conversational, Deep, Friendly, Genuine, Girl Next Door, Husky, Informative, Mature, Midlife, Natural, Retail, Sexy, Smooth, Sophisticated, Warm, Smooth,

0:00
0:00
Voice Over • Television Ad
27697

Description

Commercials, Authoritative, Believable, Caring, Mom, friend, luxurious, rich, Classy, Concerned, Conversational, Deep, Friendly, Genuine, Girl Next Door, Husky, Informative, Mature, Midlife, Natural, Retail, Sexy, Smooth, Sophisticated, Warm, Smooth, strong, professional, sexy, sultry, bright, upbeat, Siri, Alexa

Read More

Vocal Characteristics

Language

English (North American)

Voice Age

Middle Aged (35-54)

Accents

North American

Transcript

Note: Transcripts are generated using speech recognition software and may contain errors.
the human element. It's what Dale Chemical is all about, a way of seeing that gives us a way of touching lives. Del chemical Human element. Your love of fashion is the thread running through your creative journey. Follow the thread here to the art institute's where we can help you turn your passion into fashion. They say there's a 30% chance of rain way. See a 70% chance of sunshine. When you have a fresh pair of contact lenses, everything looks a whole lot better. Would have your skinny jeans where you're always jeans would have sticking to an exercise program wasn't an exercise in futility. What if healthy wasn't hard at Blue Cross and Blue Shield? We can help you make all those what ifs come true. Sharper details. Subtler tones, more vibrant colors. Discover what your camera's megapixels are really capable of. Upgrade to an ultra high definition photo printer exclusively from Epsom. Sleek, soft, sophisticated, silky and oh so simple hair designer by Konare. Where would you go if you could go anywhere? What would you dio? Who would you be? You're just one small step away from discovering a world of complete freedom lose yourself In the silky smooth taste of dove chocolate, an experience like no other joy is committed to a never ending journey on its brought to life in the new three serious convertible by BMW.