Berlin, Maryland, US
English (North American), EnglishRead More
Teen (13-17), Middle Aged (35-54), Senior (55+)
Voice Over Skills
Audiobooks, Business, Documentaries, Educational, Internet Video, Podcasting, Radio, Telephone, TelevisionRead More
Depending upon project size, typically 1-4 business days for small jobs
Blue Yeti s/Knox Pop filter
Computer & Software
AVS Audio SW, other. Dell multimedia gaming PC.
Every audio project follows a regimented, disciplined process for completion to ensure success, consistency, and no surprises for you, the customer.
1) Quick demo submission against your project script for validation and selection.
2) Telephone/Skype conversation to understand desired outcomes for the project. Review scope, tone, cadence, subject matter requirements, energy level needs, video changeovers, scripting, unusual pronunciations (company names, Latin words, etc.)
3) Continual communication throughout project as needed via voice/email.
4) Review of initial sample (for longer projects) for feedback and any needed adjustments pursuant to #2.
5) Final submission of audio file(s) for review, edit, any final changes.
How do I work with Karl Walinskas?
You can learn about how Voices works here.