Athens, Alabama, US • 3:49 AM (CDT) Local Time
Teen (13-17), Young Adult (18-35), Middle Aged (35-54)
British (General), North American (General)Read More
Voice Over Categories
Animation Movie Trailers Documentaries Audiobooks Elearning Radio Ad Videogames Podcasting Television Ad Video Narration Online Ad Voice AssistantRead More
Live Directed Sessions
Other (Clean Feed, Session Link Pro, etc), Video Conferencing (Zoom, Skype)
Computer & Software
Streamlabs/OBS and Audacity on an Omen desktop computer
My talents lie in singing and theatre, so I think voicework is a nice fit. I can do a British accent, a Southern US accent, as well as a Northern US accent, though it's an amalgamation of Chicago and Jersey. While I'm new to this sort of work, I do believe that my work ethic and my interest in this field will allow me to go far, were someone to allow me the opportunity.Read More
How do I work with Lucy Fae?
You can start working with Lucy Fae in three simple steps:
- Invite Lucy to respond to your new or existing project.
- Review Lucy's proposal, portfolio, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Lucy Fae.
You can learn about how Voices works here.
How do I pay Lucy Fae?
Payment to Lucy Fae is managed through our SurePay™ payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard, or PayPal directly through Voices.
- Voices holds your funds until you're satisfied with Lucy's work.
- When the work is done, download your files.