Sydney, New South Wales, AU • 12:26 AM (AEDT) Local Time
English, Cantonese, Chinese, Malay, MandarinRead More
Child (5-12), Teen (13-17), Young Adult (18-35), Middle Aged (35-54)
Australian, North American (US West Coast - California, Portland), Standard Mandarin ChineseRead More
Voice Over Categories
Animation Movie Trailers Documentaries Audiobooks Elearning Radio Ad Telephone Videogames Podcasting Television Ad Video Narration Online Ad Voice AssistantRead More
2 business days depending on length of recording
Live Directed Sessions
Phone Call, Video Conferencing (Zoom, Skype)
Able to turnaround in 48 hours/2 business days. If you need it any quicker, feel free to reach out to me.
I can do Aus accent, Malaysian (Asian) accent and American accent. My usual accent is a pretty unique one that sounds like a blend of all 3.
How do I work with Lydia Lau?
You can start working with Lydia Lau in three simple steps:
- Invite Lydia to respond to your new or existing project.
- Review Lydia's proposal, portfolio, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Lydia Lau.
You can learn about how Voices works here.
How do I pay Lydia Lau?
Payment to Lydia Lau is managed through our SurePay™ payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard, or PayPal directly through Voices.
- Voices holds your funds until you're satisfied with Lydia's work.
- When the work is done, download your files.