Winsford, Cheshire West and Chester, GB • 5:21 AM (CET) Local Time
Young Adult (18-35), Middle Aged (35-54)
British (General), Irish (General)Read More
Voice Over Skills
Animation Movie Trailers Documentaries Audiobooks Elearning Radio Ad Telephone Videogames Podcasting Video Narration Online Ad Voice AssistantRead More
less than 48 hours
Live Directed Sessions
Phone Call, Video Conferencing (Zoom, Skype)
Neewer NW-7000 Podcast condenser mic
Computer & Software
VoiceMeeter with graphic EQ
Experience of radio studio work voicing parts on creative shows as different characters and comparing big events in large venues such as Trentham Gardens with thousands of people in attendance. Resident at Mr Smiths nightclub, entertaining 1800 people per night, brought in specifically for my mic technique.
I am comfortable with voicing announcements and changing my voice to the needs of a part. Confident in front of a mic and clear speaking with a nice balanced radio/DJ voice.
How do I work with Mark Green?
You can start working with Mark Green in three simple steps:
- Invite Mark to respond to your new or existing project.
- Review Mark's proposal, portfolio, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Mark Green.
You can learn about how Voices works here.
How do I pay Mark Green?
Payment to Mark Green is managed through our SurePay™ payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard, or PayPal directly through Voices.
- Voices holds your funds until you're satisfied with Mark's work.
- When the work is done, download your files.