Vista, California, US • 2:58 AM (PDT) Local Time
English, French, Italian, Spanish, GreekRead More
Afghan, British (General), French (Parisienne), German, Greek, Indian (Hindi), Israeli, Italian (General), Russian, Spanish (General)Read More
Voice Over Categories
Animation Movie Trailers Documentaries Audiobooks Elearning Radio Ad Telephone Videogames Podcasting Television Ad Video Narration Online Ad Voice AssistantRead More
as soon as required
Live Directed Sessions
Video Conferencing (Zoom, Skype)
blue yeti with a pop filter and acoustically sound proof home studio
Computer & Software
Michael Merica was born in Tehran, Iran and educated in Athens, Greece. He speaks seven languages ( Greek, Italian, Russian, Farsi, Spanish, English, and French) and has translated several non-fiction works from Greek to English. He graduated from Athens College ( high school) and the University of San Diego with a degree in Business.
Michael is a dual US and European (Greek) citizen
How do I work with michael merica?
You can start working with michael merica in three simple steps:
- Invite michael to respond to your new or existing project.
- Review michael's proposal, portfolio, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire michael merica.
You can learn about how Voices works here.
How do I pay michael merica?
Payment to michael merica is managed through our SurePay™ payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard, or PayPal directly through Voices.
- Voices holds your funds until you're satisfied with michael's work.
- When the work is done, download your files.