New Rochelle, New York, US • 10:19 PM (EST) Local Time
Young Adult (18-35), Middle Aged (35-54), Senior (55+)
British, North American, US New York (New Jersey, Bronx, Brooklyn), US South (Deep South, Dixie, Delta), US West Coast (California, Portland)Read More
Voice Over Skills
Animation Movie Trailers Documentaries Audiobooks Elearning Radio Ad Telephone Podcasting Television Ad Video Narration Online Ad Voice AssistantRead More
less than 48 hours
Live Directed Sessions
Phone Call, Source-Connect, Video Conferencing (Zoom, Skype)
Computer & Software
A noise isolated and attenuated 1000+ cu/ft room...I can be as far away as 15 feet from microphone if required (e.g. yelling, crowd fill in, distance emulation).
Voice over specialties:
- Training Videos & Modules
- Product content and descriptions
- Instructional manuals
- Technical/scientific/engineering briefs and specifications
- Funny voices & Regional specific stereotypes (NYC guy, southern drawl, surfer dude, etc.)
- High energy & fast pace with clarity
Script writing and revisions.
Multiple takes on same content in various tones and tempos
Voice Over Experience
ROLLS-ROYCE MOTOR CARS NA, LLC
Manage all aspects of lifecycle and brand management for the current and future portfolio of Rolls-Royce Motor Cars. Cultivate and
execute all aspects of brand, product, sales, and aftersales training for all dealerships in North and South America. Integrate within all
business units at the required customer level for Bespoke Commissioning of Rolls-Royce Motor Cars.
- Create market specific training courses and execution plans for all new model launch, pre-owned, communications,
marketing and social media initiatives while ensuring relevance and value to the learner.
Product Training Manager – BMW & BMW i
Lead the development and execution of integrated training activities that support the BMW Product Training team in the process of
identifying needs in product training while determining the best solutions for implementation in a budget-conscious method.
- Create training and execution plans for all new model launch training for BMW & BMW i vehicles based on the
marketing and promotional needs of each new model or vehicle technology.
Product Manager – Maybach & AMG
Supported the product/brand management, lifecycle/future planning and marketing/promotion of Maybach and AMG model lines for
the US market, ensuring that all brand communications and events adhered to global brand guidelines.
- Developed market specific product, volume, pricing, and content lifecycle management strategies for all current and future Maybach and AMG products while overseeing and executing operational aspects of product/model year launches. Functioned as a technical, content, and creative editor for all Maybach & AMG web/video/print/mobile collateral
Client ListShow More
Voice Over Testimonials
How do I work with William Vetter?
You can learn about how Voices works here.