New York, New York, US
Warm, resonant, authoritative, and... quirky! There is something different about my voice that opens ears. This unique quality enhances the tone of each project, prompting the audience to notice that you, the client, truly stand out in your field. My voice is your friendly face, your exciting idea, your funny twist, and your bold endeavor. My range spans everything from announcer to corporate to crazy. I am equally at home with serious communication and bizarre characters. It is my pleasure to adapt to your vision and maximize the effectiveness of your words.
English (North American), English
Italian, Italian American, Jewish, North American, US General American (GenAm), US New York (New Jersey, Bronx, Brooklyn), Yiddish
Middle Aged, Teen, Young Adult
Animation, Audiobooks, Documentaries, Educational, Internet Video, Movie Trailers, Podcasting, Radio, Television, Videogames
• In Frostburn Studios' Heroes of Newerth, I play Pret (a tortured undead soul), the Chocolate Magmus (a wacky candy monster) and Moonstar (a drunken fighter in drag).
• The audiobook for The Occult Technology of Power, published by Underworld Amusements.
• The friendly, bold narrator for a TopResume promotional video.
• The grotesque voices of male zombies, along with a human survivor, in Monochrome Games’ CONTAGION.
• The voice of "Ghostface" from the film SCREAM for a client’s horror music project.
• Announcer for the American Comedy Institute's Late Night Show.
• A sophisticated gangster in a podcast adaptation of Bejamin DeCasseres's "The Exquisite Manners of the Newer Gunmen."
• Announcer for "Monthly News," a news series in the spirit of Saturday Night Live's Weekend Update.
• The joke-telling devil in "Pun Hell," an online animated series.
• Voice-Over Coaching with Peter Rofé
• Acting classes with Joannie MacKenzie
• One-Year Program in Comedy Performing & Writing at the American Comedy Institute
• Improvisational Comedy training with Debora Rabbai
• Improvisational Comedy classes at the Upright Citizens Brigade
• Stand-Up Comedy classes with Stephen Rosenfield
• Stand-Up Comedy classes with Lexi Cullen-Baker
BLUE Condenser Microphone
Computer & Software
PC with Propellerhead Reason
Sterling Audio Vocal Microphone Shield
All work is fully produced in my home-based studio in a reflection-free environment. Within 24 hours, I can record and fully edit most projects. For longer projects, we can work together to decide a turnaround time that is right for you. As a writer with copywriting experience, I can help you edit your script. As a comedian and joke writer, I can punch up your humor. As a musician, I can compose music in a variety of styles for your project. Deadlines are sacred, and our agreement is your guarantee.
Michaelanthony has a uniquely wonderful voice. His voice has a smooth timber and deep, well rounded quality that is simultaneously soothing and intellectual. He can do everything from announcements to cartoon characters and everything in between with ease. Not only is he professional in regard to timeliness and etiquette, but he also pays great attention to detail. He will work until the audio file is absolutely perfect. Michaelanthony has worked for me on two projects and I look forward to hiring him for many more jobs in the future. Michaelanthony has my highest recommendation as an actor and voiceover talent.Kristi Ng
Voice Over Clients
• Frostburn Studios (Heroes of Newerth)
• Monochrome Games (Contagion)
• American Comedy Institute
• McKee Muzic Entertainment
• Monthly News
• Underworld Amusements
• Joshua Marz
• Kristi Ng
Payment to Michaelanthony Mitchell is made through Voices.com SurePay®, our escrow service that guarantees your project is completed to your satisfaction. Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com and when your work is done, simply download the final files, and release funds to Michaelanthony Mitchell.
To invite Michaelanthony Mitchell to audition for your project, simply invite them to a job. Share your project details to quickly and easily receive a quote.
Have questions about posting a job?
See how Voices.com works here.