Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape, ZA • 5:06 AM Local Time
About David McCoy
I am a music teacher, sound engineer and programmer but I have always loved voice work. I have sung in choirs, and also play trombone, so I know about the importance of breath support! I have made tutorial videos for my students and record my own voice overs, and have done a voice over project for animated film in university. I also read to my young children and nephews a lot and I ALWAYS do the voices!Read More
I am comfortable with digital audio and basic video editing, so I can provide audiovisual synchronization and audio editing services.Read More
Voice over for financial self-help YouTube videos.Read More
I have had no formal training in voice over work, but have vocal training from choirs.Read More
How do I work with David McCoy?
You can start working with David McCoy in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite David McCoy to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review David McCoy's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire David McCoy and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay David McCoy?
Payment to David McCoy is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with David McCoy's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to David McCoy in just a couple of clicks.