Northridge, California, US • 1:45 AM Local Time
DemosView All (2)
About Peter Johnston
I'm Peter, and after a fast four years of studying political science, I've decided I want to try something a bit more active with my voice, my body, and my mind. I'm a novice at voice acting professionally but have plenty of experience in my academic career performing and presenting to large crowds of people with and without the microphone. I speak fluent Spanish, which I developed after hearing and replicating the locals' Honduran, Bolivian, Mexican, and Iberian Spanish on a two-year religious mission in Louisiana.Read More
I can translate and interpret from Spanish to English and vice-versa. As a podcast host and editor of an undergraduate academic journal, I have experience editing voice recordings and written pieces.Read More
Trained in digital journalism and university-level writing workshops.Read More
How do I work with Peter Johnston?
You can start working with Peter Johnston in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Peter Johnston to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Peter Johnston's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Peter Johnston and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Peter Johnston?
Payment to Peter Johnston is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Peter Johnston's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Peter Johnston in just a couple of clicks.