About Jason Veazey
I'm a veteran voice actor who has become much more active on Voices the past year. When you hire me, you get incredible range and versatility, easy to direct talent, superior sound quality, and outstanding commucation.Read More
I would make a great brand voice for a soft drink, fast food, or a sports team but also for a bank or a non-profit. I can create a character voice for a hero, villain or a regular person. When you need someone who can give you a performance instead of just reading copy, hire me.Read More
Voice for several national campaigns, NBA and Pac-12 sports broadcasts plus numerous regional radio commercials. VOG and emcee for events in DC and Phoenix.Read More
Pepsi, 7-Eleven, Imaging voice for KMVP FM, KTAR FM, the Phoenix Suns and Arizona State University Men's Basketball. Numerous local clients in the Phoenix, and Washington, DC, markets.Read More
I've studied creative writing at NYU and I'm always working to improve my vocal talent.Read More
Reviews 5.0View All (12)
2 people said Jason communicated clearly and quickly.
2 people said Jason was a professional inside and outside the studio.
Takes Direction Very Well
1 person said Jason followed directions to deliver the project.
Awesome work Jason!
How do I work with Jason Veazey?
You can start working with Jason Veazey in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Jason Veazey to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Jason Veazey's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Jason Veazey and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Jason Veazey?
Payment to Jason Veazey is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Jason Veazey's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Jason Veazey in just a couple of clicks.