About John Shannon
25 year radio career, writing/voicing commercial copy, adept at character voices, adept at sincere projection of copy with good instinct for proper emphasis.
With regards to the accents listed below, please note I have no formal training at sustained conversation scenes using accents, but I'm a good mimic by listening to character delivery in film and television, and in everyday life and people I have known and spent time speaking with at length.
I'm the imaging voice for two small-player radio stations, I have former experience voicing company directories and voicemail options.
25 years in commercials.
Some website preroll vocals, characterization voice for website animations, animation voice seminars, music and movie promos, contest explanation...
Recording daily. DAW skills limited. (Not a producer.) Some experience directing vocal sessions to help refine delivery, intent and clarity in others.
Nestle, Universal Music, Lexus, Honda, Lowes, Healthy Planet, Air Canada Vacations, Labatt, many more.Read More
Loyalist College Radio Broadcasting Program, 1994 Dean's List
Creative Director, frequent voice EVANOV RADIO (Z103.5) 99-05
Creative Director, frequent voice, FLOW 93.5 (05-11)
Creative Writer, frequent voice, BELL MEDIA (CHUM FM, FLOW 93.5, TSN 1050), (11-14)
Creative Writer, frequent voice, NEWCAP BROADCASTING (BOOM 97.3, FLOW/93-5 THE MOVE) (14-17)
Creative Writer, frequent voice, EVANOV RADIO GROUP (Z103.5, JEWEL 88.5, 103.9 PROUD FM, Toronto, ENERGY106/HOT 100.5, Winnipeg, HOT COUNTRY 103.5/105 THE JEWEL, Halifax) 2017-present
Reviews 5.0View All (1)
Takes Direction Very Well
1 person said John followed directions to deliver the project.
Great job, very professional and supportive.
How do I work with John Shannon?
You can start working with John Shannon in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite John Shannon to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review John Shannon's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire John Shannon and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay John Shannon?
Payment to John Shannon is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with John Shannon's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to John Shannon in just a couple of clicks.