Los Angeles, California, US • 2:15 AM Local Time
About Liliana Castelblanco
I am a voice over artist in the Los Angeles area with extensive performance and diction experience as a classically trained singer. I am also a seasoned pediatrician in the community trained at UCLA and well versed in medical/scientific terminology. As a first generation Colombian American I am a native speaker of both Spanish and English. My voice has been described as pure, youthful, bright, and energetic.Read More
I can provide Spanish translations.Read More
My voice over training was with Edge Studio and my masters degree in vocal performance is from The Peabody Conservatory. My medical degrees and training are from Boston University and the University of Southern California.Read More
How do I work with Liliana Castelblanco?
You can start working with Liliana Castelblanco in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Liliana Castelblanco to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Liliana Castelblanco's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Liliana Castelblanco and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Liliana Castelblanco?
Payment to Liliana Castelblanco is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Liliana Castelblanco's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Liliana Castelblanco in just a couple of clicks.