About Phil Bankester
Started out as a Top 40 radio personality. Past clients include Nissan North America, Pepsi Mid-America, US Army Corps of Engineers, Illinois Department of Corrections, Southern Illinois University, Shawnee Community College, Kies Eye Center, American Optometric Association, MacMurray College, and many more.Read More
Radio personality, radio commercials, educational, documentary, promotional and motivational video. Television commercials. Internal corporate communications video. Message on holdRead More
Nissan North America, Pepsi Mid-America, US Army Corps of Engineers, Illinois Department of Corrections, Southern Illinois University, Shawnee Community College, Kies Eye Center, Marion Eye Centers, American Optometric Association, MacMurray College, Foundation for Bluegrass Music, Banterra Bank, Southern PrideRead More
B.A. Communications and Fine Arts
M.S. Ed Instructional Design
How do I work with Phil Bankester?
You can start working with Phil Bankester in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Phil Bankester to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Phil Bankester's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Phil Bankester and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Phil Bankester?
Payment to Phil Bankester is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Phil Bankester's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Phil Bankester in just a couple of clicks.