Tax Information

How Do I Report Taxes On My Earnings Made Through Voices?

Voices is a third party vendor, so we do not maintain information on individual social security or tax identification numbers. As a freelance talent running your own business, it is important to keep track of your income and all applicable taxes you owe to your government.

To help you with this, you will find on Voices a record of all payments you've received through SurePay™ in the Payments area of your account under Payments > Completed.

You can print these invoices off for your records. When it's time to file your taxes, you can take the invoices to your personal accountant who can help you calculate the taxes you owe.

Important: Voices does not provide voice talent 1099 forms or any other tax forms for reporting purposes.

Quick Tip: Separate the taxes from each payment you earn and keep the funds in another bank account to make it easier to pay your taxes at the end of the year.

How would you rate this article?


Article Number
First Published
09/07/2022 20:40
Last Modified
09/07/2022 20:40
Public Knowledge Base

Search Knowledge