Chicago, Illinois, US • 6:46 PM (CDT) Local Time
Child (5-12), Teen (13-17), Young Adult (18-35), Middle Aged (35-54)
African (General), African American Vernacular English (AAVE), North American (General), North American (US General American - GenAM), North American (US Midwest- Chicago, Great Lakes), North American (US Upper Midwest - Fargo, Minnesota), North American (US West Coast - California, Portland)Read More
Voice Over Categories
Animation Movie Trailers Documentaries Audiobooks Elearning Radio Ad Telephone Videogames Podcasting Television Ad Video Narration Online Ad Voice AssistantRead More
Live Directed Sessions
Phone Call, Phone Patch, Source-Connect, Video Conferencing (Zoom, Skype)
Sennheiser MKH 416
Computer & Software
Adobe voices, Audacity
Sound Proof Studio
I have received training on different voice over styles, listen and take direction well, and want to make your project a success!Read More
1 person said Kandice’s final deliverable quality exceeded their expectations.
How do I work with Kandice Robins?
You can start working with Kandice Robins in three simple steps:
- Invite Kandice to respond to your new or existing project.
- Review Kandice's proposal, portfolio, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Kandice Robins.
You can learn about how Voices works here.
How do I pay Kandice Robins?
Payment to Kandice Robins is managed through our SurePay™ payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard, or PayPal directly through Voices.
- Voices holds your funds until you're satisfied with Kandice's work.
- When the work is done, download your files.