Atlanta, Georgia, US • 4:18 AM (AST) Local Time
Child (5-12), Teen (13-17), Young Adult (18-35), Middle Aged (35-54)
African American Vernacular English (AAVE), North American (General), North American (US General American - GenAM), North American (US South)Read More
Voice Over Categories
Animation Movie Trailers Documentaries Elearning Radio Ad Telephone Videogames Podcasting Television Ad Video Narration Online AdRead More
Berhinger condenser microphone, Blue condenser microphone
Computer & Software
MacBook, macOS X, HP, Windows 10, Protools, GarageBand, Audacity
M-Audio audio interface, ART Tube interface and mic preamplifier
I can provide high quality voice-over presentations for a wide range of projects including:
Training videos, commercials, audiobooks, podcasts, documentaries, and children's stories
Voice Over Testimonials
Natalie was lovely to work with and exactly what we needed. She made our tight timeframe work and took direction very well. I would hire her again in a heartbeat.
How do I work with Natalie Kelly?
You can start working with Natalie Kelly in three simple steps:
- Invite Natalie to respond to your new or existing project.
- Review Natalie's proposal, portfolio, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Natalie Kelly.
You can learn about how Voices works here.
How do I pay Natalie Kelly?
Payment to Natalie Kelly is managed through our SurePay™ payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard, or PayPal directly through Voices.
- Voices holds your funds until you're satisfied with Natalie's work.
- When the work is done, download your files.