Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US
About Emma Gibson
I have a native RP English accent and I am able to do other regional UK accents. I have many years experience. My voice is professional and clear for Presentations and industrials. Warm and friendly for narrations. Smooth and energetic for commercials.Read More
British born theatre actress, now resident in Philadelphia, with over twenty years of theatre and commercial experience including training in native town of London at RSMAD and University Performance Arts degree. Voice over in Philadelphia with Baker Sound, Right Management, Mike Lemon Casting. Industrials and commercials through my agent Pat Yorks at Agency Connects, including Unisys, Corp U, and Right Management. Own Arts radio show for 2SERfm radio station in Sydney, Australia. 5 years experience as a freelance journalist for Guardian Newspaper, amongst others, in the UK.Read More
Right Management (for Manpower UK) Video /Voice over.
Asthma v/o for Baker Sound
Commerical for Mer Car Polish
Barford Production Company for B Sky B
BBC Southern Counties Radio
BA (hons) Performance Arts, Middlesex University
MA Creative and Critical Writing, Southampton University
City and Guilds Print and Broadcast journalism
Royal School of Music and Drama
How do I work with Emma Gibson?
You can start working with Emma Gibson in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Emma Gibson to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Emma Gibson's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Emma Gibson and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Emma Gibson?
Payment to Emma Gibson is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Emma Gibson's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Emma Gibson in just a couple of clicks.