Los Angeles, California, US • 2:13 PM Local Time
DemosView All (1)
About Del Harrison
My name is Del. I have recorded voiceovers for Divorce Court, Laughs on FOX, Boo Hag Audio Book, FOX Recipe Series, Danny's House and a few more. I am originally from New Orleans, raised in DC, spent 10 Years in NY and now make my home in Hollywood. Because of my submersion in rich cultures, I have mastered Caribbean, New Orleans, New York, DC and a few other dialects along the way. I have also done voice acting on radio.Read More
I am comedian, singer, songwriter, actress and VoiceOver artist.Read More
Divorce Court, Laughs on Fox, Danny's House, SSP CommercialRead More
FOX, Trulia Books, ViceTV, Salon PartnersRead More
I have just completed a Commercial Acting class with Terry Berland. I am a UCB alum. I have trained with Arista Baltronis Commercial Acting, Marishka Phillips Acting Preparatory, Joy Newman's Grownups Playground, Tasha Smith Acting Workshop and Groundlings.Read More
Del has been working with Fox for years. Handpicked by VP S. Brown at FOX to first record Voiceovers for Laughs and then Divorce Court where she regularly records for the animated cartoon series commercials.FOX
How do I work with Del Harrison?
You can start working with Del Harrison in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Del Harrison to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Del Harrison's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Del Harrison and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Del Harrison?
Payment to Del Harrison is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Del Harrison's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Del Harrison in just a couple of clicks.