What Do the Job Statuses Mean?
Understanding Job Statuses
The lifecycle of a job will run through several statuses. Here is an explanation of each in the order they will typically appear:
- DRAFT - The job is under construction and not yet submitted for review. Only clients see this status.
- IN REVIEW - The job has been submitted and is being reviewed by Voices staff before being open for responses. This is only visible for clients.
- HIRING - This job is accepting responses. Visible to both talent and clients.
- DECIDING - At this point, the job is no longer accepting auditions and the client is deciding on the right talent for the gig. Both client and talent see this status.
- OFFERING - Clients will see this once a deposit is made and an Agreement is created. Only the successful talent will see this status as a reminder to accept the Agreement.
- WORKING - Once the Agreement is accepted by the hired talent, the job will flip to working status for both parties.
- DONE - The project is successfully complete and payment has been released.
- COMPLETED - Talent who have responded to a job but weren't hired will see this status instead as no further action is necessary.
- CANCELLED - Should the project be cancelled, this status will appear for everyone.
- DENIED - If a project was flagged during review, the client will see this status.