Los Angeles, California, US • 2:23 PM (EST) Local Time
English (North American), Spanish (Iberian)Read More
Young Adult (18-35)
Spanish (Castilian), Trans-Atlantic, US General American (GenAm)Read More
Voice Over Skills
Animation Documentaries Audiobooks Elearning Radio Ad Telephone Videogames Television Ad Video Narration Online AdRead More
Less than 24 hours
Live Directed Sessions
Source-Connect, Video Conferencing (Zoom, Skype)
Computer & Software
Adobe Audition 2022, MacBook Pro w/ macOS Monterey
FocusRite Scarlett Solo interface; Kali Audio L-8 monitors; Imperative Audio Portable Voice Booth (-65dB sound floor); Source Connect Standard
Voiceover genres include: video game // animation // commercial // documentary // corporate // narration // audiobook // audio guide // IVR & telephony // eLearning // and more in English & Spanish!
My broadcast-quality post-production services include:
• self-direction or live sessions via Source Connect
• deliver edited & mastered voice tracks
• mix songs and sound FX from my public domain music library
• add special effects
• time- and/or lip-sync
If you would like a quote, please share the following details:
• Word count
• Broadcast / Non-broadcast
• Usage (commercial, documentary, animation, etc)
• Term or Buyout (13 weeks, 26 weeks, 1 year, 2 years, etc)
• Media (TV, radio, and/or digital)
• Geography (local, regional, national, or global)
• Market (US, UK, Europe, etc)
All my rates reflect industry standards, but I always consider your budget! I'm very lenient towards indie video game and animation studios, NGOs, and civil service organizations.
Voice Over Experience
Client ListShow More
Voice Over Testimonials
How do I work with Richard Canal?
You can learn about how Voices works here.