About Walter Travis
TRAVIS Communication / Conversation Accents: California, Midwestern, Southern, Morgan Freeman, Donald Sutherland, Emmy award winning documentaries, Documentary specialist ,Hal RineyRead More
Voiceover, Creative, Concept Work, Production,Read More
More than 25 years. Dozens of documentaries, hundreds of commercials, and hundreds of audiovisual projects.Read More
Honda, Mazda, Kia, Orange County Performing Arts Center, IBM, Hewlett Packard, Segerstrom Center, Sonic, Disney, City of Long Beach, Los Angeles Harbor, City of Santa Monica, Israel Tourism, Disney, Disney / Marvel, Deluxe, Lionsgate, PBS StationsRead More
Fullerton College, California State University, Long Beach - Radio/TV MajorRead More
Reviews 5.0View All (22)
2 people said Walter was a professional inside and outside the studio.
Takes Direction Very Well
1 person said Walter followed directions to deliver the project.
GTEC Operations GmbH
Walter Travis is a pleasure to work with. He is a great communicator, takes directions very well and uses his personality to make your product better.
How do I work with Walter Travis?
You can start working with Walter Travis in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Walter Travis to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Walter Travis' proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Walter Travis and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Walter Travis?
Payment to Walter Travis is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Walter Travis' work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Walter Travis in just a couple of clicks.