Warm, resonant, authoritative, and... quirky! There is something different about my voice that opens ears. This unique quality enhances the tone of each project, prompting the audience to notice that you, the client, truly stand out in your field. My voice is your friendly face, your exciting idea, your funny twist, and your bold endeavor. My range spans everything from announcer to corporate to crazy. I am equally at home with serious communication and bizarre characters. It is my pleasure to adapt to your vision and maximize the effectiveness of your words.
English (North American), English
Italian, Italian American, Jewish, North American, US General American (GenAm), US New York (New Jersey, Bronx, Brooklyn), Yiddish
Middle Aged, Teen, Young Adult
Audiobooks, Cartoons, Documentaries, Educational, Internet, Movie Trailers, Podcasting, Radio, Television, Videogames
• A hauntingly menacing, undead monster for Frostburn Studios' Heroes of Newerth. (With moments of bizarre humor.)
• The friendly, bold narrator for a TopResume promotional video.
• The grotesque voices of male zombies, along with a human survivor, in Monochrome Games’ CONTAGION.
• The voice of "Ghostface" from the film SCREAM for a client’s horror music project.
• Announcer for the American Comedy Institute's Late Night Show.
• A sophisticated gangster in a podcast adaptation of Bejamin DeCasseres's "The Exquisite Manners of the Newer Gunmen."
• Announcer for "Monthly News," a news series in the spirit of Saturday Night Live's Weekend Update.
• The joke-telling devil in "Pun Hell," an online animated series.
• Voice-Over Coaching with Peter Rofé
• Acting classes with Joannie MacKenzie
• One-Year Program in Comedy Performing & Writing at the American Comedy Institute
• Improvisational Comedy training with Debora Rabbai
• Improvisational Comedy classes at the Upright Citizens Brigade
• Stand-Up Comedy classes with Stephen Rosenfield
• Stand-Up Comedy classes with Lexi Cullen-Baker
BLUE Condenser Microphone
Computer & Software
PC with Propellerhead Reason
Sterling Audio Vocal Microphone Shield
All work is fully produced in my home-based studio in a reflection-free environment. Within 24 hours, I can record and fully edit most projects. For longer projects, we can work together to decide a turnaround time that is right for you. As a writer with copywriting experience, I can help you edit your script. As a comedian and joke writer, I can punch up your humor. As a musician, I can compose music in a variety of styles for your project. Deadlines are sacred, and our agreement is your guarantee.
Michaelanthony has a uniquely wonderful voice. His voice has a smooth timber and deep, well rounded quality that is simultaneously soothing and intellectual. He can do everything from announcements to cartoon characters and everything in between with ease. Not only is he professional in regard to timeliness and etiquette, but he also pays great attention to detail. He will work until the audio file is absolutely perfect. Michaelanthony has worked for me on two projects and I look forward to hiring him for many more jobs in the future. Michaelanthony has my highest recommendation as an actor and voiceover talent.Kristi Ng
Voice Over Clients
• Frostburn Studios (Heroes of Newerth)
• Monochrome Games (Contagion)
• American Comedy Institute
• McKee Muzic Entertainment
• Monthly News
• Underworld Amusements
• Joshua Marz
• Kristi Ng
Hire Michaelanthony as a voice actor. Payment is made through Voices.com SurePay, an escrow service that guarantees your work is done to your satisfaction. Send payment securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com then download your files from the website.
To contact Michaelanthony Mitchell about your project, request a quote today. We'll walk you through the process step-by-step. It's fast and easy.
Frostburn Studios for Job #226284 Chocolate Easter creature Michael gave us a fantastic read of a character that required to be silly. Highly recommended actor!Mar 24, 2017
Frostburn Studios for Job #223148 Pret Zombie Michael gave us all that we needed. Fast and professionally. Great actor can highly recommend him!Mar 1, 2017
Rick Wells for Job #140968 The Audition Files: Voice of The Pirate Captain It was an absolute pleasure working with Michaelanthony. He was very willing to communicate with me during the audition. He is a true professional and I look forward to hiring him for more of my projects in the near future.May 22, 2015
Tony McKee for Job #101074 SCREAMixed Completely satisfied with the performance of this Voice Over Artist. I demanded a very specific request and he delivered and was a pleasure to work with!Mar 24, 2014
Ulrich Gollick for Job #93280 Monochrome LLC Thanks for the good work and appreciate the additional rework!
Great and helpful naming of your files which make it way easier for me to edit them!!!
Many thanks & best,
UlrichMar 5, 2014