Voice-over is always an enriching experience for me, and every new opportunity is a chance to further develop and stretch my capabilities. Over the years, I have worked to develop my voice and I am capable of a wide range of different voices, including a polished British accent. In the past I have enjoyed diving into different and unique characters such as a quirky, middle-aged Southerner, a sassy British telepath, a gentle nanny, a desperate pilot, a cunning villain, and a hilarious Cockney maid. I am also proficient in the areas of radio announcing, commercials, and voice-over work for administrative and teaching purposes. I am hardworking, energetic, eager to learn, and ready to take on each new challenge that comes my way.
English (North American), English (British)
British, England - London (Cockney, Estuary, East End), North American
Child, Senior, Teen, Young Adult
Audiobooks, Cartoons, Documentaries, Educational, Movie Trailers, Podcasting, Radio, Telephone, Television, Videogames
I have been interested in radio drama ever since attending the 2012 Lamplighter Guild for Creative Disciplines. While there, I was able to study sound design, voice acting, music composition, and scriptwriting for film and radio production. The following spring, I was privileged to assist with and experience the recording of two world-class audio dramas at Soundhouse Studios, London, England. While there, I was able to interact with and learn from some of Britain's finest voice actors, including Philip Glassborow and Finty Williams.
However, my experience in the performing arts is not limited to voice-over work. Here are some of the other projects I have been involved in.
- Performed as an extra in Wanted, The Movie from Roundtable Productions, alongside actor Rusty Martin (April 2014)
- Traveled to London, England as a Lamplighter Guild Production Assistant to record Lamplighter Theatre’s two newest audio dramas, Titus: A Comrade of the Cross and Jessica’s Journey (March 2013)
- Performed alongside Finty Williams during the production of Jessica’s Journey at the Soundhouse Recording Studios in London (March 2013)
- Interacted with and learned from world class UK actors including Cathy Sara, Michael Haughey, Dominic Hecht, David Oakley, Finty Williams, Peter Moreton, and Jade Williams (March 2013)
- Worked with the masters in voice acting and sound design at the 2012 Lamplighter Guild for Creative Disciplines (July 2012)
- Played a chorus girl and dancer in BUPAC'S (Bluegrass United Performing Arts Company) production of Fiddler on the Roof (2012)
- A lead role in Grace and Glory Pictures’ second film, Hidden in the Bluegrass (Summer 2011)
- Assisted film directors with production tasks such as audio recording and shot list (Summer 2011)
- Portrayed Agnes Smith in BUPAC’S Meet Me in St. Louis (2011)
Homeschool Graduate, Class of 2013
Roundtable Productions, 2014
Lamplighter Theatre, 2013
Lamplighter Guild for Creative Disciplines, 2012
Bluegrass United Performing Arts Company (BUPAC) (Phone hidden)
Grace and Glory Pictures, Inc., 2011
Connecticut Concert Ballet, (Phone hidden)
Apogee MiC 96k
Computer & Software
iMac Computer, Macbook Pro OS X Yosemite
Reflection filter, pop filter
Email, mp3 file, or client preferred
Voice Over Clients
Hire Hannah as a voice actor. Payment is made through Voices.com SurePay, an escrow service that guarantees your work is done to your satisfaction. Send payment securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com then download your files from the website.
To contact Hannah Pfeiffer about your project, request a quote today. We'll walk you through the process step-by-step. It's fast and easy.